Join the Wow World Family
Do you want to create a successful business that makes a real difference to family life for your customers and for you?
Are you looking for a way to balance work and family life that you can’t realise in your current career or looking for a way back into work after a career break?
Do you have the aspiration and the motivation to run your own business?
Do you have infectious enthusiasm for working with children and helping their families experience the wonder of learning through play?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Wow World Group Ltd is the umbrella brand for Baby sensory, Toddler Sense, Mini Professors, Reading Fairy and KeepaBeat.
‘Wow!’ is what we hear every day from parents bringing their children to our classes as they experience something new, and ‘Wow!’ is exactly what we want you to think when you join us as a Franchisee.
If you are looking for a business that enables you to meet your own aspirations, works with family life and gives you that ‘jump out of bed’ feeling every day because you can make a difference to families then you have come to the right place.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our educational classes for children from birth to the first year at school, by providing them with a space to learn through play. With our educational expertise and supportive regional franchisor team we know we can help you turn your dreams of running a successful business into a reality.
What we can give you:
- Training programmes throughout the year
- In depth lesson plans
- Champions for each programme who will share their knowledge and expertise with you
- A regional franchisor who will support and encourage you and help you develop your business
- National training and conferences to connect you with your fellow franchisees
- Marketing support and materials to kick start your business
- Online shop for promotional materials to support your business
Excited, inspired and raring to go? We thought so.
Simply complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss further business opportunities with you.
WOW World Group Discovery Days
We are hosting discovery days across the UK in January and February 2020. These events will give you the opportunity to learn more about the Wow World Group, and the franchisee options available across the programmes. We will have representatives from the company available for you to speak to on the day to help you make a decision on this exciting new journey.
February 1st - London and Manchester
February 2nd - Birmingham and Glasgow
If you'd like to come along, please complete the application form above and state which date and location you'd like to come to.
We look forward to meeting you!
Did you know WOW world group is international?
We are always looking for partners to work with us in the International Growth of the WOW group.
Launching a brand in a new region, even one which is a market leader in its home territory is a challenge which requires a clear strategy for the new region plus considerable time and investment to ensure success. If you wish to be considered as a partner for your region, please submit a short document which sets out:
- Your understanding of the pre school parent led education market in your country;
- How you would use the WOW programmes to become a leader in this market within 5 years;
- What credentials, resources and experience you have to implement your plan;
- The main challenges you will face and how you will overcome them.
Please send this document to firstname.lastname@example.org We will review your plan and if appropriate discuss how we progress together in your region.