1. Spaces will be considered fully confirmed on receipt of full course fees, payment to be made as the time of booking online.
2. All re-sale candidates MUST have a signed Sales Agreement before signing a Franchise Agreement and before attending Training.
3. WOW World Group reserves the right to cancel a training course without prior notice. But will endeavour to give at least 14 days’ notice in the unlikely event of a course being cancelled. All course fees will be refunded in full or a new course date will be organised. WOW World Group cannot accept responsibility for other costs incurred as a result of a cancellation. Please check cancellation policies with your accommodation/travel providers when you make the reservation.
4. The following cancellation policy applies: • Cancellation within 30 days of the training course start date: 90% refund of training fees. • Cancellation within 14 days of training course start date: 0% refund of any fees. • If a Trainee transfers to another later course any venue/admin costs that cannot be cancelled are for the account of the Trainee/Employer/Franchisor. All cancellations must be received in writing (an email to Head Office is acceptable < email@example.com >).
5. Relevant communications (pre-training, venue information etc.) will be available from Google Classrooms, the instructions and class joining code will sent directly to the delegates. Franchisors/Employers will be copied into these communications.
6. Please ensure any pre-training requirements are carried out in advance of the training course. Some courses require a PDP and pre-course feedback form to be submitted via Google Classrooms at least one week before the training takes place. Equally important is that any post-training commitments take place after the course.
7. Class Leader training courses are assessed with a Pass/Fail outcome. Practitioners will not be informed of the outcome on the day of the training. Instead trainee feedback will be given directly to the Franchisor/Employer.
a. The Trainers will attempt to ring and deliver feedback over the phone as soon as possible, but certainly within 48hours of the course. They will leave a message if there is no answer, and it will be the Franchisors responsibility to contact the trainer.
b. Assessment[PK1] feedback paperwork will be emailed after the feedback has been delivered, within a maximum of a week of the course taking place. the Franchisor/Employer will then relay the feedback to the trainee.
8. As there is the possibility that a trainee may not pass the Class Leader courses customer bookings[PK2] should not be made and fees taken until training is passed.
9. If a Trainee fails to meet the course assessment criteria, unfortunately the training team may have to fail them (no refunds are issued). All Trainer decisions are final. If a delegate is deemed suitable a second round of training at the WOW Centre at 50% discount can be attempted, subject to future course availability. Franchisors will support next steps for delegates re-taking the training course based on feedback from Trainers.
10. Franchisors need to be trained in all the programmes that their team are operating. Franchisor observation rates are 50% of full course rate (for support only purposes).
11. Maternity Cover Only - Reserving spaces. Regrettably spaces can only be reserved in the case of Class Leader candidates for Maternity Cover. This can be done by selecting the Maternity Session booking option when booking online. NOTE: We will reserve the training space for up to 3 weeks prior to the training course date. At which point we will release the space, unless we have received your full booking fees. In order to confirm attendance and pay remaining 50% of fees email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 weeks prior to the training event.
WOW World Group - Kit Orders
1. Kit can be paid in advance of the training course, however communications with the Supplies department must take place to determine the Trainee’s start date and to help understand delivery expectations.
2. Please contact the relevant programme Coordinator regarding kit purchases and lead times for guidance. Please be aware that kit lead times could be around 6 to 8 weeks:
o Hello Baby, Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Courses contact - email@example.com
o Mini Professors Courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Reading Fairy Courses - email@example.com
o KeepaBeat Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office number: 01722 323454.
3. WOW World Group will dispatch your kit to the address provided on the online booking form after successful completion of training. Please notify WOW World Group within 1 week prior to the course if you wish to change the delivery address. Please note that the lead time for kit delivery is 2-6 weeks following training.
4. WOW World Group will advise you of items that may be missing from the equipment list (enclosed in the boxes) this may include (but not limited to) temporarily out of stock items or made to order items exclusive to WOW World Group. These items will be dispatched to the delivery address provided as soon as possible.
5. Kit may only be shared under the terms of the Kit sharing policy. Otherwise the assumption is one kit per territory.
6. Should a Trainee fail the training course who has purchased kit, they will be provided with a full refund, but there will be a 5% admin fee applied