1. Spaces will be considered fully booked on receipt of full course fees.
2. Payment must be received in full prior to the course start date. Delegates cannot attend the training course until full payment has been received.
3. WOW World Group reserves the right to cancel a training course without prior notice. But will endeavour to give at least 14 days’ notice in the unlikely event of a course being cancelled. All course fees will be refunded in full or a new course date will be organised. WOW World Group cannot accept responsibility for other costs incurred as a result of a cancellation. Please check cancellation policies with your accommodation/travel providers when you make the reservation.
The following cancellation policy applies:
• Cancellation within 30 days of the training course start date: 90% refund of training fees, 20% refund of initial fees.
• Cancellation within 14 days of training course start date: 0% refund of any fees.
• If a Trainee transfers to another later course any venue/admin costs that cannot be cancelled are for the account of the Trainee/Employer/Franchisor.
All cancellations must be received in writing (An email to Head Office is acceptable).
4. Relevant communications (pre-training, venue information etc.) will be sent directly to the delegates. Franchisors/Employers will be copied into these communications.
5. Please ensure any pre-training requirements are carried out in advance of the training course and post-training commitments after the course.
6. Trainee feedback will be given directly to the Franchisor/Employer over the phone, after the training course.
7. If a Trainee fails to meet the course assessment criteria, unfortunately the training team may have to fail them (no refunds are issued). All Trainer decisions are final. A second round of training at the WOW Centre at 50% discount can be attempted, subject to future course availability and delegate suitability.
8. Franchisors need to be trained in all the programmes that their team are operating. Franchisor observation rates are 50% of full course rate (for support only purposes).
9. Maternity Cover Only - Reserving spaces. Regrettably spaces can only be reserved in the case of Class Leader candidates for Maternity Cover. If you wish to reserve a space on a course for Maternity Cover but do not yet have a candidate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that a maternity space be kept for them. You must provide your name, email address and the date of the course. NOTE: We will reserve the training space for up to 3 weeks prior to the training course date. At which point we will release the space, unless we have received your full booking online. We will send an invoice for 50% of the training fee to reserve the space. At least 3 weeks prior to the training event the employer must use the booking link via the confirmation email to complete the full booking form, with trainees details, making sure to enter the date of the course they wish to attend. On receipt of this form we will send you an invoice for the remaining 50% of the training fee.
WOW World Group - Kit Orders
1. Kit can be paid in advance of the training course, however communications with the Supplies department must take place to determine the Trainee’s start date and to help understand delivery expectations.
2. Please contact the relevant programme co-ordinator regarding kit purchases and lead times for guidance. Please be aware that kit lead times could be around 6 to 8 weeks:
o Hello Baby, Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Courses contact - email@example.com
o Mini Professors Courses - Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org
o Reading Fairy Courses - email@example.com
o KeepaBeat Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office number: 01722 323454.
3. WOW World Group will dispatch your kit to the address provided on the online booking form, please notify WOW World Group within 1 week prior to the course if you wish to change the delivery address.
4. WOW World Group will advise you of items that may be missing from the equipment list (enclosed in the boxes) this may include (but not limited to) temporarily out of stock items or made to order items exclusive to WOW World Group. These items will be dispatched to the delivery address provided as soon as possible.
5. Kit may only be shared under the terms of the Kit sharing policy. Otherwise the assumption is one kit per territory.
6. Should a Trainee fail the training course who has purchased kit, they will be provided with a full refund, but there will be a 5% admin fee applied.